- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
when life give you lemons you politely decline and back away slowly towards the nearest exit because life should not be giving you anything life is a state of being it does not have the ability to give you any physical object especially not a fucking lemon. run.
(Source: borgiabastard, via koschei-the-ginger)
Sometimes I think my life would be so much better if it had a musical score.
Figures that I would be really busy when they release the missing episodes. If I could, I would spend all my time right now watching and giffing, but I really don’t have that option. Meh.
Saying your entire life is Tumblr sounds so much cooler on Tumblr than irl.
when life hands you lemons question your sense of empirical observation because the metaphysical concept of life just delivered you fresh produce
I wouldn’t mind going to school or work as much if that wasn’t what my life seemed to revolve around.
Don't forget to make us proud
Don't forget to socialize
Don't forget to get A's
Don't forget to blend in
Don't forget to look good
Don't forget to be perfect
Fuck the world, they're peasants. At least you haven't murdered somebody today
But just in case you want to get away with it, here are some tips.
i am perpetually stressed and dissatisfied with my life
in high school i always said “oh well i’m sad now but i’ll feel so much better in university”
and then during my undergrad, “oh but i’ll feel so much better when i graduate”
“i’ll feel so much better when i can find a job”
i have some current “i’ll feel so much better if’s” right now, of course… but i don’t know anymore… maybe i need to start making different kinds of goals
Same. Except I’m still an undergrad.
1/3 older »